2011年1月9日 星期日

Animated Cartoon

Recently, I saw a series of toy story by PPS. The reason is I needed to report the toy story3. At first, my thought is the same as some people. I thought it is boring, not exciting. Besides, it only suit children. So, I didn’t think it is interesting before watching it. However, I totally changed concept.

When I was seeing the movie, I scared and felt nervous to them. During that time, I never thought it was an animated cartoon. It was better than other kinds of movies. In addition, their moves are smooth as human. If we only look the frame, we wouldn’t know how hard when staff made it.

In my opinion, I thought that many people include me are wrong. After seeing that, maybe animated cartoons are fitter adult than children. For adult, they can recall something is passed. Using this way they can also make a self-examination because there are many parts in the movie, for example, friendship, love, family love, and dream.

To sum up, animated cartoon brings me a lot of new vibrations. Perhaps that will be a new choice for others to choose.

沒有留言:

張貼留言